Platonic Love

5/17/2006

(Curt Anderson)

We dine at Adorno and return to my Beauvoir.
She compliments me on my Bachelard pad.
I pop in a Santayana CD and Saussure back to the couch.
On my way, I pull out two fine Kristeva wine glasses.
I pour some Merley-Ponty and return the Aristotle to Descartes.
After pausing an Unamuno, I wrap my arm around her Hegel.
Her hair smells of wild Lukacs and Labriola.
Our small talk expands to include Dewey, Moore and Kant.
I confess to her what's in my Eckhart. We Locke.
By this point, we are totally Blavatsky.
We stretch out on the Schopenhauer.
She slips out of her Lyotard and I fumble with my Levi-Strauss.
She unhooks her Buber and I pull off my Spinoza.
I run my finger along her Heraclitus as she fondles my Bacon.
She stops to ask me if I brought any Kierkegaard. I nod. We Foucault.
She lights a cigarette and compares Foucault to Lacan.
I roll over and Derrida.

(песната што ме инспирираше да ја напишам "Human Rights Love")

3 коментари:

Анонимен рече...

хммммм.....

или мххххх...

Анонимен рече...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Анонимен рече...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Мојот список со блогови

>> <<

Text

Archive

Recent Post

Архива на блогот

Footer Widget 1

Footer Widget 3

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Catwidget4

Букефалистички парадокси: Филип („љубител на коњи“) стана воин без коњ.

Comments

topads

Footer Widget 2

Популарни објави

Популарни објави

Popular Posts this month

Popular Posts this week